- Support healthy skin and cell regeneration–Sea Moss contains the stable dipeptide Citrulline-arginine which acts to improve the bioavailability of arginine by increasing skin energy levels, encouraging cell growth and metabolism, and protecting the skin.
- Support immune health and thyroid function–packed with an abundance of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, Sea Moss is the world’s most complete superfood. In addition, its rich iodine and selenium content makes it a premier choice to support thyroid health.
- Highly touted for its effect on the digestive system, we did some in-depth research to find out why. Turns out, Sea Moss has a high concentration of pre-biotics. Prebiotics are a type of dietary fiber that feed the good bacteria in your gut. This in-turn helps the gut bacteria to produce colon nutrients and leads to a healthier digestive system.
- Help dissolve excess mucus–contrary to popular belief, a bit of mucus is actually healthy for our bodies. However, when mucus production becomes abnormal or excess, it loses its ideal viscosity and harmful microbes can infect the body more easily. This is where Sea Moss comes in–it contains Potassium Chloride, Omega 3 fatty acids and Chlorophyll. These three ingredients are key when it comes to dissolving excess mucus and maintaining healthy fluid balance in the body.
- 60 Organic Vegan Sea Moss Capsules per bottle
Wholesale Inquiry – Please contact us
$14.99 – $29.99
BrandHerb To Body