- Immune, Joint & Digestive Support; There is great power in the whole, unprocessed, wild oregano spice—properties not found in the oil; Use it to support a whole body healthy immune, joint and digestive response
- High Quality; This wild oregano grows directly on rock in the remote Mediterranean mountains; Unlike commercial oregano, OregaMax is undiluted, and 100% raw
- Full Ingredient List; Wild high-mountain oregano, wild sumac, garlic, onion; Free of all chemicals, pesticides & additives; Non-GMO
- Remote & Wild-Sourced Premium Ingredients; Gathered from pristine, untouched regions of the world, North American Herb & Spice uses raw, whole food ingredients that harness the power of nature for supreme nourishment
- Take Control Of Your Health; All of our premium ingredients are whole food and herbal based, so our products can be taken as long as you need to improve your quality of life
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.02 x 2.99 x 2.01 inches; 0.64 Ounces
- Item model number : 24000044
- Department : Herbs & Teas
- Date First Available : September 13, 2004
- Manufacturer : North American Herb & Spice
- ASIN : B001CN1GHU
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Proprietary Blend Amt Per Serving:1100 mg % Daily Value :N/A,Wild high mountain oregano (herb) Amt Per Serving: % Daily Value :N/A,Wild Rhus coriaria powder (fruit) Amt Per Serving: % Daily Value :N/A, Organic garlic powder (bulb) Amt Per Serving: % Daily Value :N/A, Organic onion powder (bulb) Amt Per Serving: % Daily Value :N/A,Daily value not established.,Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule. May contain peanuts or processed in a facility that does.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.